Things are trucking right along! Each week, well each day in fact, seems to go by slower and slower. Meanwhile, I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Here's something that people don't tell you- you have to bust out the panty-liners around this time. My doctor feels that the baby is already head down due to where her heartbeat was. Which means that she is constantly pushing down and I feel pressure "down under" often. After a couple of days of finding wetness in my underwear every time I went to the bathroom, I realized that my little one is making my bladder leak slightly. Thus, panty-liners are back into my life... My doula has also cautioned me to go to the bathroom the minute I feel the urge to go- that holding it, even for a short amount of time, isn't good for me or for the baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment