Friday, July 8, 2016

Introductions


     Hello blogging world! Yes, that smiling happy girl in the picture is me. Yes, that smiling happy man is my husband. And yes, that smiling happy mouse is Mickey. This was our pregnancy announcement. The picture that would replace my engagement picture as the "most liked" post on my Facebook. This picture was the conclusion of a year of a half of trying to conceive, and all the heartache that comes along with that. This picture was the first glimpse into my life as a mother and the "magic" that is motherhood. WAIT!!! I'm getting ahead of myself now. Let's back it up...

     My name is Marisa. My husband (John) and I got married October 15, 2014 in St Pete, Florida after dating for 5 years.


     We live in Clermont, Florida (just outside Orlando) in a lovely home with our 3 dogs, 2 cats, John's parents (who just moved in last week) and John's adult cousin Matt (who also just moved in). All in all we have a full house, with a baby on the way!


     I work as a performer at Universal Studios, been there for almost 13 years now! I absolutely love my job and the company is so amazing to work for, which is why I've been there for so long! My husband works at Disney World as a staging technician, and his proficiency is in lights. Right off the bat, this baby will be able to get into the two major theme parks for free whenever she wants! #perks


     I decided to write this blog to keep track of my thoughts while I'm pregnant and throughout my new life as a mom. But, being the procrastinator that I am, I've only just started it and I'm currently 28 weeks, and 2 days pregnant! Oh well, here's to the beginning of a new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment